Natural and organic caring gift
Handmade Organic Handcream which contains pure healing Irish beeswax and hand crafted beeswax candles
Out of stock
BEE-CARE SET WITH HANDCREAM
Unique caring gift
Amazing value for this Set which contains
Organic and natural handcream
Experience the silken texture of our organic and natural, hand poured handcream which is rich in emollients and pure natural moisture beeswax. This hand cream will tackle rough and chapped skin effortlessly, nourishing and moisturising, your hands while restoring softness and suppleness.
Handmade in Ireland
size 35mm x 65mm
Burning Time 5/6 hrs each
Beeswax candles are hand-rolled using 100% beeswax and cotton wicks. Beeswax candles produce a beautiful warm glow and have a natural subtle scent.
The ethos of Trish’s Honey Products is simple – I use the best organic ingredients that care for, protect, and restore your skin. My organic skincare range was created from my own needs of caring for my allergy-prone skin. I could not source natural products that were suitable for my skin, so I started to make my own, using the beeswax and honey from my bees. I gave some to friends and family and they loved my natural formulas. That’s how Trish’s Honey Products came about. My whole ethos is based on caring for the natural environment, the ecosystem, and each other, while focusing on my customers to provide them with organic and natural skincare options. I want to keep my product range small and my bees (and customers) happy.
Did You Know
People with allergies, sinus problems and asthma have reported significant improvement in their symptoms, breathing better and sleeping better after burning a Pure Beeswax Candle in their bedroom 2/3 hours before going to bed.
Burning times are approximate and depend on temperature, humidity and other ambient conditions,do not light candle where there is a draught, it is a natural product and it will affect it’s burning time. Designed and handmade by Trish in Dunhill Ecopark, Dunhill, Co.Waterford, Ireland
Warning: Take all wrappings off candle before lighting and as always care has to be taken with a lighting candle at all time especially with children and pets