Side Area Image

Trish’s Honey Products produce certified organic skincare and self care products using natural ingredients of beeswax and honey, blending with Organic plant based oils and Butters to create luxurious organic skincare.

086 8583732

Gift for Sensitive Skin


(1 customer review)

Natural and organic skincare gift which also contains handmade  pure unscented beeswax candles




This Caring Gift contains

  • Intensive Hand & Body Butter
  • Two beeswax Candles 5/6 hrs
  • Lip Balm
  • Trishs story
  • Package in a eco friendly gift box


Intensive Hand & Body Butter

An intensive, organic and natural product that will hydrate even the driest skin, plant oils chosen specifically for their replenishing and moisturising abilities it also contains pure Irish beeswax which helps to protect the skin naturally.

Many of our customers report seeing visible improvements in chronically dry conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.

It also helps to relieve shaving rash.

It is unscented and pure, providing long lasting nourishment for your skin

: *

INGREDIENTS: *Shea Butter,* Sweet Almond Oil *Sunflower Seed Oil

*Coconut Oil  Beeswax  ,Tocopherol  *certified organic


Advice: This is a natural product so bee-careful keep it out of direct sunlight or anywhere that maybe too warm


Beeswax Candles

Two Candles

size 35mm x 65mm

Burning Time 5/6 hrs each

Beeswax candles are hand-rolled using 100% beeswax and cotton wicks. Beeswax candles produce a beautiful warm glow and have a natural subtle scent.


Did You Know

People with allergies, sinus problems and asthma have reported significant improvement in their symptoms, breathing better and sleeping better after burning a Pure Beeswax Candle in their bedroom 2/3 hours before going to bed.


Burning times are approximate and depend on temperature, humidity and other ambient conditions,do not light candle where there is a draught, it is a natural product and it will affect it’s burning time. Designed and handmade by Trish in Dunhill Ecopark, Dunhill, Co.Waterford, Ireland

 Warning: Take all  wrappings off candle before lighting and as always care has to be taken with a lighting candle at all time especially with children and pets


Reviews (1)

1 review for Gift for Sensitive Skin

  1. Anonymous

    Great gift
    love that they are all unscented

Add a review

Your email address will not be published.

You may also like…